- The submissions collected from this Call for Proposals will be considered for breakout sessions only.
- Breakout sessions take place on February 4, 11, and 18, 2021 and are 50 minutes long.
- AzSCA requests that each session be 30 minutes of presentation and 20 minutes of Q&A / discussion.
- Breakout sessions are all virtual. Presenters have the option to present live via video or pre-record a video to play during the scheduled presentation time. For presenters choosing to provide a pre-recorded video, the presenter(s) must be available for a live Q&A and discussion during the session's scheduled air time.
- Presenters should plan to be available on any day for which AzSCA assigns your session, however, we understand busy schedules do not always permit this. If you are selected and need to specify which day you present, you must request this no later than January 15, 2021 by emailing email@example.com or by replying to the notification email. There are no schedule changes after January 15.
- Proposal submission does not guarantee participation in the AzSCA Annual Conference.
- Under no circumstances may a breakout session be used as a place for direct promotion of products or services for sale. Sales pitches disguised as presentations will not be considered.
- Should you wish to sell products or services, you must purchase exhibit space and confine promotions and sales to the exhibit area. Visit https://www.azscaconference.org/sponsor for details.
- All presenters must pay conference registration fees. Due to the discounted rate already being provided for the virtual conference, there are no further discounts for presenters.
- AzSCA does not pay ANY honoraria, speaker fees, or travel expenses to breakout session speakers. We hope the intangible benefits of being a part of our educational programming make the effort worthwhile for presenters.
- Persons presenting at the conference are expected to use material and language that does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, physical ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- The individual submitting the proposal is considered the primary contact.
- All AzSCA Annual Conference information and correspondence will be sent via email.
- Presenters agree to abide by the terms of the copyright release in order to present. AzSCA may record audio and/or video presentations and make them available to counselors and other professionals interested in the topic.
- Presenters agree to provide their presentation materials electronically by January 15, 2021. If the deadline is missed, the presentation materials will not be included in the conference app or provided to participants in any way.
- Presenters agree to permit AzSCA to provide their contact information to attendees.
- If your proposal is selected, AzSCA reserves the right to revise presentation titles, reassign the selected track, and/or edit the program summary for promotional and program materials.
- AzSCA reserves the right to cancel a session based on noncompliance with the session guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to: failure to register, failure to submit the required information, presenter changes, etc.