CALL FOR PROPOSALS GUIDELINES
- The submissions collected from this Call for Proposals will be considered for breakout sessions. We are not accepting proposals for keynote speakers via the Call for Proposals.
- Breakout sessions take place on February 6, and 7, 2022 and are 50 minutes long.
- Presenters should plan to be available on any day for which AzSCA assigns your session, however, we understand busy schedules do not always permit this. If you are selected and need to specify which day you present, you must request this no later than December 31, 2022 by emailing email@example.com or by replying to the notification email. There are no schedule changes after December 31, 2022.
- Proposal submission does not guarantee participation in the AzSCA Annual Conference.
- Under no circumstances may a breakout session be used as a place for direct promotion of products or services for sale. Sales pitches disguised as presentations will not be considered.
- Should you wish to sell products or services, you must purchase exhibit space and confine promotions and sales to the exhibit area. Visit https://www.azscaconference.org/sponsor for details.
- All presenters must pay conference registration fees. Selected presenters will be entitled to the reduced registration rate of $250. Presenters must have an AzSCA membership valid through February 7, 2023 to qualify for the presenter rate.
- The reduced registration rate is limited to the two (2) presenters listed on the proposal.
- Only presenters listed in the proposal will be entitled to the reduced registration rate.
- AzSCA does not pay ANY honoraria, speaker fees, or travel expenses to breakout session speakers. We hope the intangible benefits of being a part of our educational programming make the effort worthwhile for presenters.
- Persons presenting at the conference are expected to use material and language that does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, physical ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- The individual submitting the proposal is considered the primary contact.
- All AzSCA Annual Conference information and correspondence will be sent via email.
- Presenters agree to abide by the terms of the copyright release in order to present. AzSCA may record audio and/or video presentations and make them available to counselors and other professionals interested in the topic.
- Presenters agree to provide their presentation materials electronically by January 5, 2023. If the deadline is missed, the presentation materials will not be included in the conference app or provided to participants in any way.
- Presenters agree to permit AzSCA to provide their contact information to attendees.
- If your proposal is selected, AzSCA reserves the right to revise presentation titles, reassign the selected track, and/or edit the program summary for promotional and program materials.
- AzSCA reserves the right to cancel a session based on noncompliance with the session guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to: failure to register, failure to submit the required information, presenter changes, etc.